Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something Seriously Wrong

I have no idea what is going on. But it's got me worried.

To start off with, for dinner tonight I fried up a bell pepper and onion and ate it with brown rice in a whole wheat tortilla shell... pretty normal dinner for me, right? Except I used way more oil than I usually do and I put some salt in with the onion!
Then I practiced the organ for an hour... another normal activity for me. Except for people committed all of my pet peeves in a major way and I didn't care! I just kept right on practicing.
Now I am sitting here eating white bread smothered in butter and drinking hot chocolate that was mixed with milk instead of water. Jessica Callahan told me (when I called her in a fit of panic) that I am just living life to the fullest and I should enjoy it while it lasts. Am I normally an unhappy person who finally broke down and is now experience life for the first time in over a year? Ugh, maybe I should sleep on it...

2 comments: